Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 19, 2006

More dog stuff...

Ok, quick post today. I am sitting in class while my students are testing and I know one of my principal's will come by any minute. It never fails... if I am ever at my desk, a principal comes into my room. Anywho...

We need help with the name for our sweet puppy. Here is the list we (or I) have compiled so far:
Lola
Marley
Mila
Maddox
Roxy
Claire

Look at her picture and make a choice...or better yet, give us some more ideas!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How about Bournville? (It's a populr brand of chocolate here in the UK). Or Hershey? ;-)

Shauna said...

I like Lola or Mila!

momsuet said...

Now I have to vote for Claire or Marley ( you didn't like Beth?)

Anonymous said...

I vote for Lola. By the way, she is precious!

MC

Anonymous said...

Lola

Anonymous said...

i say Lola

heatherw said...

lola

Shauna said...

hey mere....I tagged you and Heather on my blog so you need to go see it and see what you have to do.
www.shaunacallaghan.blogspot.com