Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 02, 2006

I know, you thought I quit...

If you will refer to my previous post you will remember that we don't have internet at our apartment. So...it seems like on my two week break I would have plenty of time to write but actually I will be writing more often now that I am back at work.

It was hard to get up this morning. We had a pretty long drive yesterday from Kansas City. We went there for Ryan's family Christmas, it was great! We played games the whole time! I love to play games. ( I think I have said that in one of my two previous posts as well). I am a little worried since I am becoming repetitive on my third post! Yikes! We had fun at my parents house too. We got to spend a lot of time there and mainly relax and just hang! I love Christmas time. But now...it's back to the real world. I have been at school today but it hasn't been bad because there aren't any students here! Just kidding, it's weird but I have sort of missed my little kiddos. They will be here soon enough. 16 hours to be exact. I've got to get out of here!

Sorry this is a boring post. I just wanted to let all of the people (maybe 6) that read my blog that I am still here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think you'd quit! Laine wants to know where her Victor Vito CD is...

Heather

Anonymous said...

Way to keep up the blog! By the way, Chad and I love to play games also. We started Monopoly last night at around 6 p.m., stopped at 10, and we have to finish it tonight. We're both competitive and can't stop until someone wins. Imagine that! Ha!

Mary Catherine

Mere Ware said...

Mary Catherine we will have to get together and play games sometime. Ryan and I got three new ones for Christmas.

Victor Vito is in my car. I listened to it once...