Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Life this week

I forgot to post last week about my car trouble. I was on my way home from school to save Marley (yes, her name has changed...again. We just couldn't remember Lola when we calling her name.) and I was in Ryan's car and I ran out of gas! For the first time ever! Some of you may not believe that I have never run out of gas before but it is true. At first I thought it was funny but then when I couldn't get in touch with anyone to pick me up, I started to become frustrated! Thankfully my friend Mona saved me! She came to pick me up and then Holly and Philip had to stop and help me get the lid off of the gas can! I'm not too smart when it comes to car issues.

So...about the dog. She is pretty fun. but she is sort of like a baby. We (I really mean Ryan) wakes up with her at least two times each night. Then when she is awake she just wants to bite me! But when she is asleep, she is soooo sweet!

I have to go now...the bell just rang and my conference is officially over. I'm off to coach!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ran out of gas? Oh Mere! Wait, we should be able to blame it on Ryan for not filling his car up for you. I thought you'd be tired of the dog by now with three flights of stairs and all.

heatherw said...

You have to run out of gas once so you know exactly how far you can go on E!

Anonymous said...

I can honestly admit that I have never done that! Watch....It'll happen to me now that I said that! I'm glad that you were able to find someone to help! :)

Shauna said...

Well, it sounds like you are ready for a baby then! You need to get your baby on! Come on mere.....